Sunday 8 February 2015

Mojo Monday 383

I'm really enjoying working with Distress Inks - although I have to admit, my fingers are pretty colourful because I'm a pretty messy crafter.

Using this sketch as my inspiration; Mojo Monday #383

 


 Select stencil; use daubers


 Distress inks - 3 colours; apply randomly


 Will need 1 1/2" circle and 1 3/4" scalloped circle punches


 Simon Says Stamp - thank you set; stamp Heartfelt Thanks on white (to be cut with 1 1/2" circle punch)


 Find coordinating cardstock - solids/prints; cut panels


 Assemble card; add small heart (cover with Crystal Effects); adhere scalloped circle with dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. I love the colors of distress inks you chose; one of my favorite combinations. What stencil is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kris - Simon Says Stamp Stencil Swirls and Dots

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty. Love that stenciled background. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.