Sunday 15 March 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch! #114

I was stuck with this sketch too. I looked at the design team's work and found my inspiration with Donna Mikasa

Here is my card


 Here's the sketch






 CAS(E) this Sketch

Cut two panels of 65# cardstock. I find that this technique works better if the cardstock is not too thick. One panel is cut at 4" x 5 1/4" and the other is cut at 3" x 4 1/4". Using a little adhesive center the small panel on the larger panel.


 Used this stamp set

 and these Hero Arts shadow inks

Using this stamp set, stamp the large "thank you" with Memento Tuxedo black ink on the small panel. Mat the panels and assemble the card.

Thanks for visiting
sue








 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.