Monday 17 August 2015

A Blog Named Hero - Metallic Challenge

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at A Blog Named Hero



I was inspired by this Jennifer McGuire video

I masked off my cardstock panel with post-it tape. Using ink blending tools, I added distress inks - broken china, peacock feathers and faded jeans. For the metallic sheen, I covered the inked area with Perfect Pearls - pewter. Here's a close-up

I removed the post-it tape mask and embossed the panel with this embossing folder.

 
I die cut the sentiment from black cardstock with this The Stamps of Life die set.

 
I added a few sequins, well, because I could. LOL!

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. Great result! Awesome metallic look. Thanks for joining us at A Blog Named Hero. isa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.