Sunday 23 August 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #200

Here's my card
It's for the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches

Congratulations to Freshly Made Sketches on their 200th Challenge.



For the top panel, I used watercolour paper and Ken Oliver Lemon Yellow and Alizarin Crimson color burst. I spritzed it with enough water so that the colours blended.

I used this MFT die set to die cut the sentiment out of the panel (so now, I can use it on another card) and also out of white cardstock to inlay it.

I used this embossing folder to add a bit of interest to the lower panel.

I just couldn't leave it alone, so I added Wink of Stella to the sentiment to add a bit of bling.
 
Here's a close-up
Thanks for visiting
sue

4 comments:

  1. Such pretty bright colors! Great texture and design! Thank you for helping us celebrate 200 at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT card, LOVE the design and the watercolour panel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the inlaid die cut on that color burst background - so very effective. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the colored paper - so perfect with the glittery sentiment! Thank you for joining us in celebrating 200 at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.