Sunday 23 August 2015

Papertrey Ink - Make it Monday #221 - Masking Sentiments

Here's my card
It's for the current Make it Monday challenge at Papertrey Ink

The challenge is to use a masked sentiment.

I stamped the sentiment from this stamp set on a piece of scrap paper and fussy cut it to use as a mask. I put a couple pieces of a removable adhesive on the back to hold the sentiment in place.


Used flowers from these stamp sets with different colours of ink to complete the card. I removed the mask and stamped the sentiment in place.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. make your own mask

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.