Sunday 20 September 2015

Friday Mashup FM226

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at The Friday Mashup!



Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  • Create a project with the Sketch.
  • Create a project with Inlaid Die Cutting. 
  • or Mash it Up! and create a project with the Sketch and inlaid die cutting.
I tried to Mash it Up! and my project incorporates both the sketch and inlaid die cutting. I have to say that I hadn't heard of inlaid die cutting. The video linked on the Friday Mashup website did a great job of demonstrating the technique. 

I used this Paper Smooches die set to cut out the balloons.

I found some complementary scraps of paper to use as the top and bottom borders and the banners. I stamped the sentiment and added the balloon strings by hand.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. Eek, how cute with the birthday balloons! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.