Sunday 20 September 2015

Muse Card Club - Challenge #132

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at Muse Card Club

The muse is by Michele Ferguson
  

Here is Michele's 'recipe' for your cards this week:

  • Patterned paper - any colors
  • stamped, die cut, and embossed image
  • with a sentiment on a tag!
So, I'm no where as bold as Michele as my patterned paper is much more subtle and only one colour on the background colour! I stamped and heat embossed the flower. It didn't come with a die so I fussy cut it and coloured the reverse side with copics. I wasn't happy with how the centre of the flower turned out, so I lightly stamped the centre of the flower on white, fussy cut it and adhered it to the back of the flower - much better!


The sentiment is from this MFT stamp set. I heat embossed the sentiment and cut out a tag.


I just purchased a new camera and clearly, I need to read the manual!

Thanks for visiting
sue

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the repetition on the dp - so glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue!!! I LOve that patterned paper ... and, do you know what? I'd rather use yours than mine any day of the week ... but when the 'boss' says less CAS, I had to comply - it was fun wasn't it? Thanks so much for playing cards this week at Muse ... have fun with that new camera!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that graphic, leafy DP is just gorgeous, Sue ... a fantastic background for that lovely single bloom! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.