Monday 28 September 2015

Time Out Challenge #40 - CASE Tracey

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at Time Out Challenges



This card by Tracey serves as inspiration. The challenge is to CASE Tracey's card and add one's own twist.

I used this SU Secret Garden stamp set to stamp with versamark on vellum. I added white heat embossing powder, heat set the embossing powder and fussy cut the flower. My little twist to Tracey's card was that I added colour to the back side of the vellum flower - the same colours as I added to the card base - distress inks - squeezed lemonade, picked raspberry and salty ocean.

I added a sentiment in script from this Penny Black stamp set.
Thanks for visiting
sue
 

2 comments:

  1. Your flower is beautiful with the vibrant colouring! It lifts the flower and makes it such a sunny card! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and join us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. The colouring on the vellum is the perfect twist. Thanks for joining us at TO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.