Sunday 10 January 2016

Muse Challenge #147

What happened to the day? I looked at the clock, it was 2:30pm and the next thing I knew, it was 5:30pm. HUH??? There went my plans to spend a few hours in my craft room. Darn it ... NFL football playoffs!  So happy though, the Seattle Seahawks managed to hang onto a win in chilly Minnesota.

Good thing, I had already almost completed my card earlier this weekend. It's for the current challenge at Muse Challenge

Michele Ferguson created this week's pun-y Valentine Muse card



How I was inspired by Michele's card
  • sketch - black and white strip, oval element
  • black and white, with pop of red colour
  • food/beverage theme
  • red stripes
Here's my card



I used this Clearly Besotted stamp set


 I stamped the striped mug on red cardstock and fussy cut it. I also don't own (yet) an oval die with stitches so I hand drew stitch lines.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. Ha! What a fun sentiment! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.