Monday 20 June 2016

CAS on Sunday Challenge #85

The current challenge at CAS on Sunday is

Butterflies


Here's my card




I had just purchased Memory Box's Reverse Butterfly Collage die. I knew that I just had to use it for this challenge. I used the die with a piece of black cardstock. On the white card base, I used various distress inks (mustard seed, spiced marmalade, picked raspberry and peacock feathers) and ink blending tools and inked up various areas to roughly correspond with the individual butterflies. The sentiment was heat embossed with silver embossing powder and a stamp from Simon Says STAMP Lots of Thanks stamp set.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. Your butterflies are so pretty! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.