Monday 8 August 2016

MFT Blog Sketch Challenge 292

There is another great sketch for the current challenge at MFT blog


Here's my card


I started with MFT Sketched Blooms - love this stamp set. I added colour to the flowers and leaves with my Gansai Tambi watercolour paints. Once they dried, I added distress inks with ink blending tools (broken china, salty ocean and faded jeans) in a random pattern. I used a water brush to place water drops onto the card and lifted the excess water with some paper towel. It resulted in a bokeh effect - quite the surprise for me! For the sentiment, I used the small stamp from the  MFT Birthday Greetings stamp set and die cut it with a flower from MFT Die-namics Modern Blooms.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.