Friday 12 August 2016

MFT Camp Create - Awesome Ombre

Loving that My Favorite Things holds online educational classes during the summer. This week, it's MFT Camp Create.

Print 

For Day 2,  it's Awesome Ombre. This is the kind of camp I like - no mosquitos!
Print

Here's my card




I started with distress inks (picked raspberry, spiced marmalade and mustard seed) applied with ink blending tools to create the background. I hope this qualifies as ombre. I love the look of silhouette images against a colourful background. For my card, I used MFT Grand Peaceful Wildflowers. The sentiment is from MFT Blissful Butterflies. I matted the card with black to make the silhouettes pop a bit more.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.