Tuesday 2 August 2016

Simon Says STAMP Blog: Wednesday Challenge

It's great to be back in my craft space creating cards.

Here's my card for the current challenge at Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge


The challenge is

Anything Goes

showcasing Lawn Fawn Products this week.


I heat embossed a butterfly from the Lawn Fawn Flutter stamp set three times with gold embossing powder on vellum. I coloured the images in with copic markers. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn Hats off to You stamp set.

Here's a close-up



I typically struggle finding an adhesive to adhere the vellum to the card - I used mini glue dots which are "somewhat" hidden by the images and sentiment.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. These look like stained glass! Lovely soft colors mixed with the gold - thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.