Tuesday 30 August 2016

Your Next Stamp Sketch & Color Challenge #46

Was so excited to see that Your Next Stamp company was based in Ontario, Canada! Even more excited to see Your Next Stamp stamp sets in one of my local scrapbook/paper crafting stores - WOOHOO!

Finally able to play along with a challenge over at Your Next Stamp

YNSSketch46YNScolor-46


Here's my card



To create the background panel for the sentiment, I used ink daubers and distress inks (picked raspberry, dusty concord and peacock feathers)

I used my recently purchased Your Next Stamp Happy Everything stamp set. I know some people in recovery who celebrate their sobriety with cakes on their anniversary. The sentiment on this card is perfect for them!

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. What a soft and pretty background for the "happy". Using all sentiments works so well with this sketch. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.