Thursday 1 September 2016

The Paper Players PP310

Finished just in time to join the fun at The Paper Players

I love working with sketches because it provides just enough guidance to get me on my way. If I'm stuck, I check out the great work by the design team for some added inspiration.

Here's the sketch



Here's my card



I started by heat embossing with white embossing powder using Hero Arts Leaf and Floral background stamp. I added distress inks (ripe persimmon, picked raspberry, peacock feathers and seedless preserves). The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Lots of Thanks stamp set.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. Lovely mix of color and design! Glad you joined us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors and those stamped images are beautiful...Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.