Wednesday 19 October 2016

52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown

There is a new challenge over at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown.  Here's the theme challenge.



Here's my card



I started with the cute deer from The Alley Way Stamps Fa-la-la stamp set. Anyone else super sad that this stamp company is no longer producing super cute stamp sets? I colored it with copics and fussy cut it. I added glossy accents to the nose - you know, to make it shiny like Rudolph's nose! To create the background, I started by using a dotted embossing folder and then die cut the panel with Simon Says STAMP Stitched Slopes and Hills die. For the sky, I used ink blending tools and distress inks (tumbled glass and salty ocean). The sentiment is from Paper Smooches' Christmas Sampler stamp set.

Thanks for visiting
sue

3 comments:

  1. That glossy red nose is the perfect finish to your cute reindeer. I love the way he's leaping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like your clean, simple and sweet Christmas card! The little reindeer is adorable and I love his shiny nose! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at this adorable card. Love it :)
    Thanks for joining us at 52CCT :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.