Saturday 29 October 2016

a2z Scrapbooking Post

The current monthly challenge at a2z Scrapbooking is

layer-it-challenge-banner 
We’d love to see your creations. Just be sure that your focal image is a Hero Arts product.

Here's my card


I used Hero Arts CL980 Happy Mother's Day stamp set. I stamped the flowers, added colour with Copic markers and fussy cut the flowers. To achieve "layers", I stamped the leaves on the main card panel. I adhered the red flowers to the main card panel and then used dimensionals to adhere the blue flower. The sentiment is from Hero Arts CL949 You're So Lovely stamp set.

Here's a close-up



These stamp sets along with so many more are available at the a2z Scrapbooking etsy store. If you make a purchase over $25, use my code Sue15 for a 15% discount.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.