Sunday 2 October 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #256

Did you know that yesterday was World Cardmaking Day? Well, yes, most (if not all of you) who are here visiting of course, knew that! I was fortunate enough to be away at a weekend craft retreat where I was able to make a few cards.

For the current challenge at Freshly Made Sketches, here is the sketch



Here is my card




I started with Tim Holtz' Latticework stencil with ink daubers and distress inks (ripe persimmon, picked raspberry and peacock feathers) applied in a random fashion. I cut the panel into a banner. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Flower Friend stamp set. Completed the card with a small bow and teal coloured background.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. I loved the inked panel you made! very pretty card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet thank you card! Love the little bow! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.