Monday 24 October 2016

Muse: Christmas Visions 67

I have found myself often playing with the group at Muse Card Club because I like the challenge of taking inspiration from a beautiful muse card and adapting it to my own style using the supplies I own. I guess that it was a bit difficult to think about Christmas until the latter part of the year. So, I'm here at Muse: Christmas Visions now.

Here the beautiful card that is the current muse by Cornelia Wenokor





Here is my card


I was inspired by
- the shiny silver and gold, with black of the Christmas tree
- the thin black border, with the offset tree
- a two-line sentiment

I used the shiny silver and gold cardstock from DCWV - foiled cardstock stack with Sizzix's Christmas Trees triplits dies. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches' Christmas Sampler stamp set.

Thanks for visiting
sue

6 comments:

  1. I love this modern, shiny tree! Bold and beautiful and the sentiment matches perfectly! So glad you found time to join us at MCV this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this simple tree - so fun!Thanks for joining us at MCV this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous CAS take on Cornelia's muse card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just as your blog says, this card is sweet and the simple graphic design is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - great idea to just focus on the metallic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous take on the Muse card, and so beautifully CAS.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.