Saturday 7 January 2017

Simon Says STAMP: Wednesday Challenge

The current challenge at Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge is

New Something



Here's my card





I used one of the Christmas gifts I just bought for myself, Simon Says STAMP Wild Beauty stamp set. It's my "new" item. I added colour by using Simon Says STAMP Lots of Dots stamp set with a variety of inks. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Big Scripty Greetings stamp set. I matted the card panel with black.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. hello sue! super cute card, luv the sweet CAS design! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.