Sunday 15 January 2017

Simon Says STAMP: Wednesday Challenge

The current challenge at Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge is

Winter Birthday


Now, I'll admit that until today, I had never made a seasonal birthday card, never mind a winter birthday card. However, my cousin's daughter has a birthday coming up later this month so I thought I'd make a card for her. She's into acrobatics and gymnastics so I felt it was appropriate to have the super cute penguins tumbling. Here's my card.




I used Penny Black's Let's Chill stamp set. I stamped the top half of the penguins with pink, purple and teal ink. I carefully fussy cut the hats, scarves and ear muffs. I stamped the penguins in their various cartwheel-like positions and added hash marks to give the impression of movement and dipsy-doodling. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches' Sentiment Sampler stamp set.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. Adorable Penguins, they make a fabulous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.