Monday 29 May 2017

Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge

Love that I'm finding time to create at my craft desk. I couldn't resist the current challenge at Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge 


This week the challenge is

Furry Friends 

Most of us love our little furry friends, whether you are a cat, dog or wild animal lover we will be looking forward to seeing what furry friends you choose to feature on your creation!
This week we are showcasing Paper Smooches Products. You don’t have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.

So, I thought that I had some Paper Smooches stamps with furry friends. I looked but couldn't find any. So, instead, I picked up Unity Stamps Meow.Purr.Baa. and stamped the cute mouse on a piece of scrap cardstock. I coloured in the mouse with Copics, R22, W2 and W3. Then I took a piece of kraft cardstock, punched a 1 5/8" hole in the center (horizontally) and closer to the top. I used Stampin' Up's Woodgrain embossing folder. I positioned the mouse to peek out throught the hole. I couldn't decide where to put the sentiment, so I left one off - LOL!

Here's my card




Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.