Thursday 4 May 2017

STAMPlorations CAS Monthly Challenge - May

Well, hello new month. Hoping that May brings much more sunshine and much less rain. It's time for a new monthly challenge at STAMPlorations CAS. For the month of May, the challenge is



Here's my card




I used the ARTplorations Ethnic Organic One stencil with distress inks (picked raspberry, ripe persimmon, peacock feathers, seedless preserves, cracked pistachio). I'm now wondering if there isn't enough white space to be CAS? Well, there is a little white space, left behind from the stencil. The sentiment is from STAMPlorations Fond Expressions 2 stamp set. I added a few sequins to add a bit of sparkle to the card.

We'd love for you to join us at STAMPlorations CAS. 

Thanks for visiting
sue

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.