Friday 14 July 2017

a2z Scrapbooking Post

It's my turn to be up at a2z Scrapbooking

Here's my card



I was so excited to get this stamp set, Hero Arts CM170 I'm a Puffer For You. The images are so cute and I love funny play-on-words sentiments. I stamped the puffer fish with permanent ink and added colour with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. I fussy cut the fish and added googly eyes. For the background, I smooshed distress inks (tumbled glass and salty ocean) onto a piece of watercolour paper. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I popped the purple puffer fish up for added dimension. 

We'd love for you to join us this month at a2z Scrapbooking for our current challenge



Just be sure to have a Hero Arts product as the focal image. If you need Hero Arts products, come shopping at the a2z Scrapbooking Etsy store. When your cart exceeds $25, please use my code Sue15 for 15% off your purchase.

Thanks for visiting
sue





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.