Wednesday 30 August 2017

Less Is More Challenge #343

Super fun challenge at Less is More this week




So, this really made me think. What "real" object could I add to my card? I looked around and picked up the Hero Arts I'm A Puffer for You stamp set and the thought of googly eyes. I hope they qualify as a real object. Here's my card



I inked the background with salty ocean distress ink and an ink blending tool. I stamped two fish using the Hero Arts I'm A Puffer for You stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added colour with Copics and fussy cut the fish. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I adhered the fish and using glue dots, added the googly eyes to the fish.

Thanks for visiting
sue

6 comments:

  1. I;m a sucker for googly eyes they always make me smile. They are a perfect addition to this fun card.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh just gorgeous! Oozing cuteness and I can't resist googly eyes either. A perfect little stunner and so beautifully CAS. thanks for joining us at Less is More this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your googly eyes are perfect for these fish. A lovely CAS creation, love the complementary colours.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These puffer fish are so cute, Sue - love the bright orange against the soft blue and the googly eyes give them great character :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these moon fish are so cute with their googly eyes ! A gorgeous CAS card and a great take on our challenge ! Thanks for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a clever card,love your googly eyed fishes, well done ;) Viv xx (Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.