Friday 29 September 2017

a2z Scrapbooking - September 29th post

Well it's my turn to be up at a2z Scrapbooking with a new Christmas card. It is, after all, less than 3 months until Christmas. 

Here's my card


I ordered the Hero Arts CM181 Bird Words stamp set. I thought it was cute. When it arrived, I couldn't really figure out what to do with it - I liked the messages on the birds. I decided to go with a monochromatic look, with a pop of colour. I chose three birds - noel, merry and hope. Using my MISTI, I stamped the birds using Hero Arts Soft Granite ink, leaving a space for the hope bird, which I stamped with Hero Arts Pale Tomato ink. The one layer card seemed to be missing something. So, I added a thin strip of sparkly silver cardstock to add a bit of sparkle to the card.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.