Tuesday 5 September 2017

Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge

Just back from a relaxing extra long weekend visiting with my friend in Lynnwood, WA. I made this card while we were crafting for the challenge at Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge

This week the challenge is
Anything Goes 
This week we are showcasing Hero Arts Products. You don’t have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.

Here's my card



I started by using some post-it tape to mask a strip 1.25" from the bottom of the panel. Then, I grabbed my Hero Arts Color Layering Graphic Flowers and a collection of my Hero Arts inks. I carefully removed the post-it tape. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set and with a ruler and fine black marker, drew the two horizontal black lines. I matted the card panel on black.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.