Tuesday 12 September 2017

The Merry Christmas Challenge #34

So excited to share my news, I'm now a member of The Merry Christmas Challenge design team. WOOHOO for me! There's a bit of pressure to create Christmas cards, every other week. However, I know that I'll end up with a nice collection of Christmas cards, by Christmas.

The challenges are "Anything Goes + Christmas".  We'd love for you to join us.

Here's my card


I used The Ton's Holiday Flourish with Hero Arts Field Greens and Pale Tomato ink. For the smaller "berries", I used Catherine Pooler's Candy Cane Lane. For the sentiment, I cut a strip of vellum and die cut, using shiny gold cardstock and Simon Says STAMP Deco Tree die for the sentiment. Here's a close-up.


To adhere the vellum to my card, I hid glue dots under the small faux pearls.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.