Saturday 14 October 2017

a2z Scrapbooking - October 14th post

It's my turn up at a2z Scrapbooking. I have another Christmas card for you.




I used the same stamp, from Hero Arts CM179 Winter Silhouettes set here. I used another non-traditional Christmas color, tumbled glass distress ink, for the trees. The light blue color reminds me of newly fallen snow. I added the deer for contrast - although, perhaps I should have added a friend for the deer. The deer looks a bit lonely. I matted the panel on teal to make the stamped panel "pop". The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I added some White Blizzard Nuvo drops for a bit of sparkle on the trees.

Join us at a2z Scrapbooking for our current challenge


Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.