Sunday 29 October 2017

a2z Scrapbooking - October 29th post

I'm up at the a2z Scrapbooking Blog with a card. Surprise! It's not a Christmas card. This month's challenge is 



Here's my card


So, I thought I'd make a card using "watercolor" as my inspiration. I started by making the background panel using distress inks (salty ocean, peacock feathers) added to 96 lb bristol with a water brush. I stamped the turtle using Hero Arts CM165 Color Layering Sea Turtle, distress inks (twisted citron, mowed lawn, forest moss) and my MISTI, spritzing each inked up stamp with water before stamping. I fussy cut the turtle. I added the seaweed with Hero Arts Field Greens ink using both first and second generation stamping. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Best Fishes stamp set.

We'd love for you to join us ... there are a few days left.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.