Tuesday 10 October 2017

The Merry Christmas Challenge #38

Well, it's the Holly & Ivy team's turn to post their cards at The Merry Christmas Challenge for this week's challenge

Anything Goes + Christmas


Here's my card


I love this card sketch. The images are from The Alley Way's Mistletoe Kisses. I really miss this stamp company - their stamps were so cute! I coloured the Christmas icons with markers. I trimmed the panels to 1.5" squares and adhered them to a 2" green strip. The sentiment is from the same stamp set, cut out with Stampin' Up's oval punch and embellished with Stampin' Up's scalloped oval punch. I found some festive printed paper to serve as a background. 

We'd love for you to add your Christmas-inspired projects to our current challenge.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.