Monday 18 December 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #243

Are you ready for Christmas? I still have so much to do. Every year, I think that I'll start sooner. However, I'm always scrambling. When will I learn?

We have a new sketch for the current challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Image may contain: text

Here's my card




I started with Catherine Pooler's Peppermint Stick Background stamp, inked with Hero Arts Pale Tomato ink for the background panel. The candy canes are from Catherine Pooler's Candy Cane Lane stamp set, also stamped with the Pale Tomato ink. The sentiment is from Hero Arts CM179 Winter Silhouettes stamp set, inked with Hero Arts Charcoal ink. I added some green behind the banner to make the sentiment "pop".

We'd love to see what you create with this week's sketch.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.