Sunday 14 January 2018

CASology: Week 282

Yippee! I think my crafting mojo is back. Well, at least, I'm finding time at my craft table. This makes me happy. I know that I need crafting time - I can't say that I start twitching if I don't. However, I know that I'm happier if I craft.

Loved the cue card at CASology this week, that I planned to join in



Here's my card





I purchased the Simon Says STAMP Circle Friends stamp set and Tri Circle die collection some time ago. It was time to take it out of its packaging and use it. I chose the polka dots, cute bear, and sentiment to fill in the circles cut out with the die. The sentiment looked "too bland", so I added the stripes. I colored the bear with copics. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

1 comment:

  1. How sweet is this!!! I love the trio of little circles! These really draw the eye to the main image!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.