Tuesday 2 January 2018

The Merry Christmas Challenge #1

Happy New Year! Yes, I realize that Christmas has passed. However, who doesn't love a new Christmas card creation? Not me ...

We'd love for you to join I love this us at The Merry Christmas Challenge, where the weekly challenge is always


Anything goes + Christmas

Here's my card



I love poinsettias - for me, they are a symbol of the Christmas season. Growing up, I only knew the red variety. Now, I see speckled varieties, pink, cream, dark red and of course, the "original" red. I used Simon Says STAMP Poinsettia stamp set with Hero Arts Pale Tomato, Raspberry Jam and Field Greens inks. I would never have attempted a two layer stamp before the MISTI. Now, using the MISTI, I have less paper for the recycling bin and more successful images!

We'd love for you to join us.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.