Tuesday 13 February 2018

Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge

The one thing about being retired, is the amount of time I get to play at my craft table. I worked for over 26 years to be able to do THIS! I'm joining in at Simon Says STAMP Wednesday challenge where their challenge is

This week the challenge is

It Must Be Love 

We are showcasing our very own Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Products this week. You don’t have to use them to join in but if you have them we would love to see them used.

Here's my card



I used Simon Says STAMP's Heart Parade die to die cut various printed papers. Instead of also die cutting the outline, I adhered the hearts onto black cardstock with no outline. The illusion is that there is a black outline. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Favorite Flowers stamp set and heat embossed with silver embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.