Friday 2 March 2018

The Paper Players - Challenge PP382

When I saw the current sketch challenge at The Paper Players, I knew what I wanted to do. That doesn't happen too often. Usually, I flip the sketch around and around, then look through my stamps for inspiration. So this time, I had to play. Here's the sketch.



Here's my card



i don't know if I just had coffee on the mind or if it was all the coffee inspired cards on my FB feed! I started with Paper Smooches Cozy Coffee die. For the background of the coffee cup, I used distress ink (tea dye) and Tim Holtz' Mini Stencil Set 3 for the coffee splatters. I moved the horizontal strip behind the coffee stained panel. It just didn't look "right" to me behind the coffee cup. The sentiment is also from Paper Smooches' Good Gab stamp set, stamped with Hero Arts Cup O' Joe ink.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card! I love the distress ink background. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.