Monday 7 May 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #263

Well, it's time for a new sketch for the challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

No automatic alt text available.


Here's my card



I started by inking up some white cardstock, to mimic a sunset using distress inks (squeezed lemonade, ripe persimmon, picked raspberry, chipped sapphire). I stamped the silhouettes from Technique Tuesday's Wildflowers stamp set. I then used a Sizzix circle die to die cut the panel. I used a Spellbinders scalloped circle to mat the inked circle. I found some patterned paper scraps for the other elements of the sketch. The sentiment uses a stamp from the Hero Arts CM124 Color Layering Fuchsia stamp set. 

We'd love to see what you create with this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.