Tuesday 15 May 2018

CAS on Friday - Challenge #132

When I saw the current challenge at CAS on Friday, I just couldn't resist. The challenge is 

Cute - Use a cute stamp on your card


Here's my card




When looking for a cute stamp, I immediately went to my collection of The Alley Way stamps. They are all so cute - man, I wish they were still in business. I chose the cute octopus from the Castaways stamp set. I stamped the body on a scrap of cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers. I added glossy accents to the eyes and fussy cut the octopus body out. For the background, I used Hero Arts Mermaid Sea Waves Stencil and distress inks (cracked pistachio, peacock feathers, mermaid lagoon), applied randomly. I cut a piece 2.5" x 3.5" and stamped the octopus on it. I adhered the colored octopus body onto the background piece and matted it on some teal cardstock. The sentiment is also from The Alley Way stamps from a set called Sea Mates.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.