Tuesday 22 May 2018

Less is More Challenge #371

I would have thought that once I retired from working full time that I would have lots of time to play in my craft space. Somehow, it's not working. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I need to correct this .... soon! My crafting helps me keep my sanity.

I found a fun challenge at Less is More. It's a colour challenge.





Here's my card



I die cut the sun using Reverse Confetti's Sun 'n Clouds Confetti cuts and the stamped "face" uses The Alley Way's Neener Neener stamp set. The sentiment uses Altenew's Hello Sunshine stamp set. For the background, I used Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots embossing folder for a bit of texture.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

1 comment:

  1. Very fun card with this smiling sun ! And a great use of our colour combo. Your blue panel is may be a little bit too textured according our rules since we love to see non-patterned space. Anyway thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card in our gallery at Less is More. And we hope you'll come back for the next challenge ! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.