Thursday 17 May 2018

STAMPlorations May Challenge Reminder Post

Time for a reminder of the current challenge at STAMPlorations CAS Cards




Here's my card




I have to say that I started out experimenting with STAMPlorations ARTplorations Clouds stencil, Color Box frost white pigment ink and an ink dauber on a blue card panel. I was surprised that the experiment worked, actually better than I had hope. Most of my experiments end up in the recycle bin. I think that the clouds look nice a puffy. I then stamped the pterodactyl from STAMPlorations Dino Things stamp set with Memento tuxedo black ink and added color with Copic markers. I then fussy cut the pterodactyl and added glossy accents to its eyes. I stamped the sentiment (I just love pun-ny sentiments) from the same stamp set on a scrap of white cardstock, which I trimmed to size. I popped up the pterodactyl with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.